Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Where's the bear?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone know what happened to our travel bear?

    It has been ten months since I had him, and I haven't received any updates since July of last summer.

    (Still missing as of 2006)

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 15, 2006 04:02 PM: Message edited by: Melissa ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member adriana82's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2004
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Last I knew he was stuck at Jeanettes. I would really like to know where he is too!!!!

  3. #3
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    I was wondering about that myself a couple weeks ago. My daughter and I were disappointed because we were scheduled to have him visit us last June but for some reason we were skipped over on the list that had the order of where the travel bear was going. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    It was his only trip to Canada and we had some nice activities planned.
    Hopefully he'll show up soon and can continue his travels.

    Nia

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •